Sunday, December 7, 2008

{Need last minute Christmas Cards?}

If you still need to get some Christmas cards done and you've been procrastinating then let me know. I can help. It is free. Email me the picture you want in your card and i will show you a few examples of christmas cards that i think would look good with your picture. You choose which one you want and i will email it or give it to you on a cd and you can just go to walgreens or costco to print them off. Easy as that. I would love to help. To be honest, i won't get much out of my way other than what i just told you. So, if you have this plan that involves much more than choosing one of my cards then i probably won't have time to do it. But who knows. Just let me know what it is you want and i will let you know. I will be upfront with ya. :) Don't hesitate to email me a family picture....OR if you have up to three pics you want in the card....and then i will take it from there and the only thing you have to do is print it off. :)